libcompiler_rt now part of FreeBSD's base system

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:52:43 +0100
Hello all,

I just committed libcompiler_rt.a to HEAD. Even though I don't expect
serious issues -- especially not on the tier 1 architectures -- be sure
to contact me in case something goes wrong. I hooked it up to the build
in a separate commit, so if your system starts to act weird, just revert
r215127.

Thanks to everyone who helped testing this!

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/

----- Forwarded message from Ed Schouten <ed_at_FreeBSD.org> -----