Re: AR9132 CPU and AR9100 wireless support

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:20:23 +0800
You can already do that with the rspro. I have a modified mkfwimage
and everything which I've been meaning to turn into a port. It should
work fine on AR71xx and AR91xx ubiquiti devices. Anything else (eg the
AR724x PCIe devices and the earlier SoCs with embedded macs) aren't
currently supported.

If you have a Routerstation or Routerstation pro then I know for
certain everything except the ethernet switch PHY works (so no
hardware VLANs.)

As for help preparing the images? I can't do that for various reasons,
sorry. But I'll make up a mkfwimage port in the next couple days with
the modifications to build routerstation pro flash images. Someone
with a routerstation board can help me make similar changes for that.

Adrian