Bumping MAXCPU on amd64?

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 03:36:56 -0700
Hi,

Is there any reason to keep MAXCPU at 16 in the default kernel config?
There are quite few servers on the market today that have 24 or even 32
physical cores. With hyper-threading this can even go as high as 48 or
64 virtual cpus. People who buy such hardware might get very
disappointed finding out that the FreeBSD is not going to use such
hardware to its full potential.

Does anybody object if I'd bump MAXCPU to 32, which is still low but
might me more reasonable default these days, or at least make it an
kernel configuration option documented in the NOTES?

Thanks!

-Maxim