Web feeds for UPDATING files

From: Alexander Kojevnikov <alexander_at_kojevnikov.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:24:20 +1000
On 25 September 2010 17:04, Alexander Kojevnikov
<alexander_at_kojevnikov.com> wrote:
> On 25 September 2010 15:44, jhell <jhell_at_dataix.net> wrote:
>> Really awesome!
>>
>> This will come in handy to serve up stable/*/UPDATING and head/UPDATING
>> to. And thinking along those lines it could probably be incorporated
>> directly into the DAV tree on svn. to serve directly from there.
>
> Great idea, I'll try to implement both feeds during the weekend and
> will post here and on freebsd-current_at_ and freebsd-stable_at_ when it's
> done.

...and done:

http://updating.versia.com/

The site now features Atom feeds for the following files:

* ports/UPDATING
* head/UPDATING
* stable/7/UPDATING
* stable/8/UPDATING

Hope you find the feeds useful.

Cheers,
Alex

PS: I apologise to ports/UPDATING subscribers who got quite a few
duplicate entries. I barely missed the Ballmer Peak, just delete
those.