Re: Web feeds for UPDATING files [and commits too]

From: Lapo Luchini <lapo_at_lapo.it>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 23:00:22 +0100
Alexander Kojevnikov wrote:
> The site now features Atom feeds for the following files:
>
> * ports/UPDATING
> * head/UPDATING
> * stable/7/UPDATING
> * stable/8/UPDATING
>
> Hope you find the feeds useful.

Useful indeed! Also, this is probably a nice thread to point out that a
commit log feed exists.

It was made by ale_at_ many months ago but (as far as GoogleReader says) I
think I'm the only user so far; these are the FeedBurner-cached entries
(to avoid hitting ale_at_'s ADSL too much):

src/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreeBSD-6-src
http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreeBSD-7-src
http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreeBSD-8-src
http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreeBSD-HEAD-src

ports/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreeBSD-ports

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.” (Jeremy S. Anderson)