Re: make release

From: George Kontostanos <gkontos.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:32:38 +0300
Sorry I didn't read the man pages lately!

     release        Meta-target to build all release media and distributions
                    applicable to this platform. All output goes to
                    ${.OBJDIR}, which will likely be either src/release or
the
                    equivalent path in /usr/obj.

     The following sequence of commands can be used to build a ``-CURRENT
     snapshot'' in a clean environment, including ports and documentation:

           cd /usr/src
           make buildworld
           cd release
           export CVSUP_HOST=cvsupN.freebsd.org
           sh generate-release.sh head /local3/release

--
George Kontostanos
aisecure.net <http://www.aisecure.net>