Re: graid fresh install

From: Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 09:47:28 -0500
On 08/05/11 11:01, Mike Tancsa wrote:
> I netbooted 9.0 Beta and was going to try and install the system onto a
> raid1 mirror built with graid.  However, neither sysinstall nor
> bsdinstall see it fully
>
> I have the box netbooted (Intel Matrix raid)

Could you test the patch at
http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/graid-bsdinstall.diff? It applies
in /usr/src/usr.sbin/bsdinstall/partedit and should fix the problem. You
can bring up just the partition editor on your live system by doing
bsdinstall partedit (or bsdinstall autopart, for the auto-partitioner).
-Nathan