libdialog strangeness after source upgrade to head/9.0BETA1

From: Jakub Lach <jakub_lach_at_mailplus.pl>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 03:05:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello.

I svn-switched my 8-STABLE to head, and
upgrade went reasonable well.

(9-STABLE will be my preferred/final
destination, but test boots with BETA1
img stick looked problem free enough
to start messing early.)

While recreating ports, only real glitch was
that apparently pkg_cleanup is not yet 9
ready, but I commented BROKEN line and
it seemed to work normally anyway.

After all ports were recreated, I booted to
X, and tried to run pkg_cleanup again, only
this time pressing return ended dialog, so I
couldn't check/ uncheck any boxes.

At first I thought this is why it's marked
BROKEN on 9, but apparently make config
has the same symptoms.

that is,

- pressing return ends dialog