Installer Feedback: Partitioning

From: Jonathan Anderson <jonathan_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:02:20 +0100
Hi,

Love the new installer, but I do have a very small criticism of the
guided partitioning screen: it's unclear at first glance which of the
available buttons ("Create", "Delete", ..., "Exit") means "write the
partitions to disk and carry on to the next step".

I presume that the point of a "guided" setup is to make it easy on
first-time FreeBSD installers; we might want to make it a little
easier still by labelling the relevant button "OK", "Save", "Next",
"Do It!" or something instead of "Exit".

Jon
--
Jonathan Anderson

jonathan_at_FreeBSD.org