Re: http://www.freebsd.org/marketing/os-comparison.html

From: Hartmann, O. <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:21:33 +0200
On 08/30/11 12:31, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> On 08/30/2011 12:59 PM, Hartmann, O. wrote:
>> I would be happy if such a page would see an update in shorter terms
>> like 11 years ...
>
> I agree with you.
>
> But I also express my opinion that updating such a document should be
> done by a third party.

I slightly disagree with that. Who else than the developer/core team
members know better about what's
in and what's not in the FreeBSD box?
And by the way, if our community would be that proud and big as it was
eleven years ago, I'm pretty sure there would
already be a Wiki driven by a third party!

So it is a wise advisory to sit there and wait for a third party,
whatever this party may look alike?

Just my opinion about that.

Oliver