Re: removing libreadline from base system

From: Max Khon <fjoe_at_samodelkin.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:53:11 +0700
David,

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 8:59 AM, David O'Brien <obrien_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> This is a separate issue that I want to handle separately.
>
> I see no value in handling it separately.  I either have a libreadline on
> my system or I don't.

What I meant is that this problem is not related to the original question
but it will be analyzed/resolved before the commit (if it will ever happen).

I am not saying that my sole intention is to remove libreadline from base
system. I just picked an item from here http://wiki.freebsd.org/GPLinBase and
will come up with the analysis. If it turns out that libreadline removal is
impractical it will not be removed.

Max