Re: VM images for FreeBSD

From: Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:31:51 +0200
2011/12/19 Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>

> Hi,
>
> Hm, so this lets us create a virtualbox image from what, a set of
> install tarballs? Or /usr/src build?
>
> I'm using cross-build and installation from sources dir (which is after
that got svn-up'ed and all goes again).
It shouldn't be complex to install to image from installation media and/or
tarballs, but mine main idea is to have rolling image for making some
automated tests.
Currently I'm establishing building and providing images scheme, will do
images with KMS+small graphical programs, with qt+unstable KDE, and
probably with BHyVe. I think that's most useful setups currently. And maybe
some image for benchmarking :)

--
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow