Re: Benchmark (Phoronix): FreeBSD 9.0-RC2 vs. Oracle Linux 6.1 Server

From: Matthew Tippett <matthew_at_phoronix.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:18:08 -0800
For such a system, the greatest immediate value would be to attempt to
reproduce the benchmarks in question.

Install PTS from www.phoronix-test-suite.com or freshports.org.

Run the benchmark against those used in the article

     phoronix-test-suite benchmark 1112113-AR-ORACLELIN37

You will be asked to push the comparison up to openbenchmarking at the end.

Matthew