Re: Benchmark (Phoronix): FreeBSD 9.0-RC2 vs. Oracle Linux 6.1 Server

From: <matthew_at_phoronix.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:37:29 -0800
   The benchmarks themselves are versioned.  So in general most of the
   av= ailable versions of PTS itself should be fine.  PTS can be
   considered = an execution shell that doesn't affect the benchmark
   itself.
   Note th= at you'll download a pile of the benchmarks, build and
   install them.  = Then you run about 49 individual steps.
   Matthew

   -- Sent from my HP Pre3