Re: Benchmark (Phoronix): FreeBSD 9.0-RC2 vs. Oracle Linux 6.1 Server

From: Michael Larabel <michael.larabel_at_phoronix.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:38:29 -0600
Any version is fine that's PTS 3.0 or newer in terms of being
compatible, since the test profiles are versioned separately and
automatically fetched to match the result file. However, I'd recommended
the newest (PTS 3.6) as it contains the best FreeBSD support at present
in terms of hardware/software information parsing (for the automated
table), etc.

Michael