[TESTING]: boot2 changes

From: Roman Divacky <rdivacky_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:39:28 +0100
hi there,

I have a patch that shrinks boot2 some:

1) it switches kname to be just a pointer instead of an array
   thus avoiding a couple of memcpy()s

2) it changes ioctl to unsigned from uint8_t

3) it changes the first keyhit limit to 5 seconds from 3
   so that constant propagation can take place

4) it changes the ticks overflow computation as suggested by bde_at_

5) it removes bi_basemem/bi_extmem/bi_memsizes_valid setting from
   bootinfo as it is unused

the patch:

        http://lev.vlakno.cz/~rdivacky/boot2-almost-there-diet.patch

It works for me and I'd like you to review/test this patch

thank you!

roman