rctl limit cpu

From: Alexander Pyhalov <alp_at_rsu.ru>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:32:04 +0400
Hello.
I see in rctl man page, that I can limit cpu time in milliseconds, e.g.,
for jail. But I can't deny allocation of the resource (according to man
page).
In Solaris I can assign different amount of cpu shares to different
projects. How can I achieve this with rctl? For example, I'd like to
give jail:www 40% CPU, jail:db - 50% CPU and leave 10% to the base system...
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,