Re: udav: vendor 0x0fe6, product: 0x9700

From: Rick van der Zwet <info_at_rickvanderzwet.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:58:18 +0200
On 10 June 2011 14:17, Luiz Gustavo S. Costa <lgcosta_at_pfsense.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to add a new product id [1] to the driver udav and am
> having a little trouble.
>
> At first, this is similar to id 0x8180 and there should be no
> problems, but I still can not get a PHY for it.

Assuming you mean 0x8181 --looking at your patch-- How do you know
they have similar chip-sets? Can you get the full interface
description list for both to see if they have the same endpoints:
    usbconfig dump_all_config_desc

> Can someone help me?
>About adapter:
> [1] http://www.luizgustavo.pro.br/~lgcosta/jp1080/

Looking at the picture these kind of USB dongles (various chipsets)
tend to die. I suspect the build quality is not that great. Just
checking you did check it the device is functioning properly using the
official (linux) drivers?

Br. /Rick
--
http://rickvanderzwet.nl