Re: can somebody explains OFDM in FreeBSD?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 23:01:44 +0800
OpenBSD has driver support for OFDM chips. Anything that speaks 11a, 11g or
11n == OFDM.

You'd have to speak to an RF related person about your definition of
harmful. I mean, think about it - 802.11 devices are supposed to give off
EMR that a receiver can decode. So your question about whether OFDM being
harmful requires more context, as unlike wired solutions (say wired
ethernet) which may give off EMR which could then be snooped, 802.11 is
supposed to be received through EMF. :)

Also, that paper you referenced talks about ERLANG, it doesn't mention OFDM
anywhere.

HTH,

Adrian