Re: r219385 build error.

From: Martin Matuska <mm_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 01:06:00 +0100
This actually does not happen at the bootstrap stage, but when
building 32-bit compat libs under amd64. It looks like the system
compiler is used here instead (should it be this way, isn't it a bug
somewhere around Makefile.inc1?).

Yes, building + installing world without this optimization makes it
work again (you can build the whole world).

And generally, I am putting the LIB32CPUFLAGS in question, why are
we using here a 64-bit cpu type at all? In bsd.cpu.mk we map nocona and
core2 to prescott for i386.