HEADS UP: OFED stack merge tonight.

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_jroberson.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:36:51 -1000 (HST)
Hi Folks,

Just a notice that the 1.5.3 OFED Infiniband stack will be committed as
soon as a fresh buildworld/installworld completes on my test machine.
This brings in new drivers and user code and a very small number of
changes to system sources.  OFED will not be built by default and
WITH_OFED must be defined in /etc/make.conf to enable it.  I would not
expect any instability in non ofed systems from this import.

Thanks,
Jeff