Could /etc/rc.d/routing require bridge?

From: Alexander Pyhalov <alp_at_rsu.ru>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:41:53 +0300
Hello.
I'm just implementing the following network scheme on our freebsd hosts:
1) physical interface
2) for each vlanN on physical interface I create bridgeN and connect
interface to the bridge
3) for each vnet jail which need access to vlanN I create epair and
connect it to bridgeN
4) for real host I use the same scheme: I create epair and connect it to
the bridge with necessary vlan.

I have the following problem: routing is started before bridge creation,
so in default configuration host is inaccessible.
If I modify /etc/rc.d/routing script so that it requires bridge,
everything is fine (I can reach my host).
So what is a reason for /etc/rc.d/routing to miss dependency on bridge?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,