Re: x11/nvidia-driver / Compilation has failed

From: Ali Mashtizadeh <mashtizadeh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:53:39 -0700
Hmm it seemed to be reading from a random other source tree because I
had deleted /usr/src, but /usr/src-8 and /usr/src-9 where present.
When I moved src-9 to src the build worked perfectly. I think that
took care of the linux issue as well. Sorry for the spam. All these
flags you mentioned will come in handy from now on so I can use those
to avoid this issue.

Thanks,
~ Ali

--