how to detach ata w/ new ATA_CAM layer?

From: John-Mark Gurney <jmg_at_funkthat.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 23:52:49 -0700
How am I suppose to detach an ata controller with the new ATA_CAM layer?
On the old layer when pulling drives like CF cards, I would always detach,
to ensure that nothing would be going on when I pulled the drive, but a
quick glance through camcontrol's man page I don't see a way to do that.

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579