Re: FreeBSD 9.0 amd64 RC1 and KDE4

From: Alberto Villa <avilla_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:38:56 +0100
On Monday 31 October 2011 17:05:06 Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
> The problem caused by the messages is at least the time used to
generate
> them .

Some of these have been removed in the latest kdelibs4 port.

> Starting of KDE4 or its parts are taking a long time with respect to
other
> system KDE4 start up times which is actually unacceptable or
unusable .

Unfortunately, unless you paste a log of your errors, I cannot go any
further with this investigation.
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD committer <avilla_at_FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

The Pig, if I am not mistaken,
Gives us ham and pork and Bacon.
Let others think his heart is big,