Re: http://www.freebsd.org/marketing/os-comparison.html

From: Matt Thyer <matt.thyer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 03:56:15 +0930
Advocacy by the project members is not going to be taken as seriously as an
independent third party comparison.

It's clear to me that the project should stick to improving it's own feature
set and leave these sorts of things to others.

Otherwise we're straying into Fanboy territory which aint pretty.

Once we have some world beating (or even close to equalling) performance we
can start to request that third parties take us seriously.