Request for testing - mfiutil(8) patch

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:38:41 -0400
Mfiutil(8) is a commandline management tool for RAID controllers
supported by the mfi(4) driver.  I have a couple of changes to the way
battery back up unit (BBU) state is reported and I would like to request
testing from any mfi(4) users who are able to try my patch.

If you're able to test it for me please grab the modified source tarball
from http://people.freebsd.org/~emaste/mfiutil.tar and build the patched
mfiutil.  Then send me the output of "mfiutil show battery" for both the
stock and patched mfiutil, as well as the controller model number and
the type of back up unit (none, battery, or supercap).

(If you're running CURRENT already and want just the patch, it is at
http://people.freebsd.org/~emaste/patches/mfi_show.c.diff .)

Thanks
Ed