Re: Experiences with FreeBSD 9.0-BETA2

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:17:21 +0800
.. I do FreeBSD installs on 1GB flash disks. You know, so I don't have
to nuke the windows install. Just so I can test out things. :)

If people would like to see a more detailed partition editor, please
supply patches to bsdinstall to do so. :-)
I'd love to have multiple options - "use all for one partition", "do
sysinstall-style auto partitioning".
This is much more fun with GPT partitions where there's no 6 slice limit, right?

Adrian