Re: looking for help from ppp users

From: Eitan Adler <lists_at_eitanadler.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 22:22:17 -0500
On 2 December 2012 21:43, Daniel O'Connor <doconnor_at_gsoft.com.au> wrote:
I've marked the appropriate sections as red on the
http://wiki.freebsd.org/ThwackAFAQ page.  Should I mark the rest green
or were they unreviewed?  Either way the feedback so far will be taken
into account.

I've added this to http://wiki.freebsd.org/NewFAQs

> I hope that helps!

It was very useful - thank you!  Myself, or another volunteer should
get to them in due time.  At the moment I'm just trying to get triage
done.

--
Eitan Adler