9.1-RC3 AMD64 reproducible kernel panic

From: CeDeROM <cederom_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:31:56 +0100
Hello :-)

After days of problem with my system storage (?) I think I have located the
issue, or at least I am able to reproduce it, please take a look at
attached picture (photo of a crash).

At first I thought that was the Ext2 filesystem issue, but then I have
replaced the filesystem to UFS2-SU+J (which increased transfer efficiency
and dramatically reduced filesystem check time compared to Ext2) but the
issue persisted. This problem occurs also when only / is mounted (no
additional storage locations only the OS). This can mean there is a
corruption on / that is marked clean.

Right now I am not sure if this is storage related anymore... there is
however some note on ffs double alloc. Crash occurs after I start Xorg
(Kde3 WM, all packages installed from binary packages with portinstall).
Please let me know if you need additional information/tests :-)

Best regards :-)
Tomek