Re: Problem booting FreeBSD 10-CURRENT from my MacBook Pro: "Can't load kernel"

From: Anders Bolt-Evensen <andersbo87_at_icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:56:40 +0100
Update:
I said:
"I can work around the problem by copying /boot from the FreeBSD 9
installer
to my new FreeBSD 10 system, but I do believe this is not the right
solution? And when I then boot off the system, I get a lot of other system
errors."

It appeared that those other errors occurred because I forgot to copy the
kernel for FreeBSD 10 into the boot directory I copied from the FreeBSD 9
installer.

However, du any of you have any solution how to get rid of the "Can't load
kernel" error without booting off the FreeBSD 9 installer and copy the
boot directory?

Once again, any help would be appreciated.
-Anders