Re: No working IDE in FreeBSD!

From: arrowdodger <6yearold_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:12:22 +0300
On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 3:22 PM, O. Hartmann <
ohartman_at_mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> devel/anjuta is broken, so no chance. I also tried KDevelop, since many
> of our Linux based scientists feel good having this very popular IDE,
> but it is marked "broken" on FreeBSD.

I'm using kdevelop-kde4 and it's awesome. It's using CMake for project
managing, so it perfectly supports changing compiler, linker and stuff and
even cross-compilation. Also, it has kick-off autocompletion and some small
but neat things like forward-declaring things or auto-#including missing
headers.
But from my point of view it's even heavier than Eclipse CDT due to kdelibs
and other deps.