'HAL_INT_RXHP' undeclared (first use in this function)

From: Erich Dollansky <erichfreebsdlist_at_ovitrap.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:20:09 +0700
Hi,

I updated my source tree a few hours ago and get now error messages like the one above while compiling

/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/if_ath.c

'HAL_INT_RXHP' and 'HAL_INT_RXLP' seem to be totally unknown. There is one comment regarding the first of them.

Google does not much either:

'Your search - HAL_INT_RXHP - did not match any documents. '

Who knows more about the values to be used for them?

Erich