Re: [IMPORT] bsdconfig(8)

From: Bruce Cran <bruce_at_cran.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 23:32:59 +0100
On 14/07/2012 22:58, Devin Teske wrote:
> Did I? When one starts discussing 'Express Install', we're clearly in the realm of bsdinstall, not bsdconfig.
>
> Like you stated, in that case bsdinstall would not use bsdconfig.

I'm getting really confused here. Either "bsdconfig password" gets run
before the post-install configuration menu is shown and therefore the
text saying to set the root password in the welcome screen is
unnecessary, or it doesn't get run and it's possible to quit bsdconfig
without setting the root password.

--
Bruce Cran