Re: post SVN r238886 no boot?

From: Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:52:39 +0400
Hello, Alexander.
You wrote 29 èþëÿ 2012 ã., 23:15:06:

AM> Do you have any devices other then SATA disk? CD or some USB drive?
  ``Me too''

I have same problem on my net5501. IT is i386 (AMD GEODE) with CF card
attached as IDE (not SATA) disk. I have no swap configured.

AM> Can you make at least any screenshot or tell something diagnostic about
AM> the problem? If there is chance to grab some output, could you set via
AM> the loader prompt variable kern.cam.dflags=0x41 and grab output after that?
  Attached  log  of  booting  without  kern.cam.dflags=0x41  and  with
kern.cam.dflags=0x41 (two files), as I have serial console.

  To be honest, I can not spot the difference.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>