Re: Why Are You NOT Using FreeBSD?

From: Jakub Lach <jakub_lach_at_mailplus.pl>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not (only) pointing finger and whining, but
maybe PC-BSD could relegate someone permanently
to help you with libreoffice, if indeed desktop is
so important to them?

I'm not sure how exactly PC-BSD and iXsystems are
related (I know that iXystems provided you with build
system at some point), but from my point of view
*office port should be at least as important to
PC-BSD as KDE infrastructure.

Apart from that other idea, that I brought up on
-office and nobody responded (libreoffice volunteer
fund).