Re: [CFT] sysutils/bsdconfig: Replacement for sysinstall(8) post-install configuration abilities

From: Vitaly Magerya <vmagerya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 03:16:48 +0300
Devin Teske <devin.teske_at_fisglobal.com> wrote:
> If you have the time and/or energy, please test and report any issues that
> you experience.

"Toggle Startup Services" dialog shows sendmail_enable and
sendmail_msp_queue_enable variables, but doesn't seem to show
sendmail_submit_enable and sendmail_outbound_enable. Is this
by design?

It also hangs if I try to toggle sendmail_msp_queue_enable.

(Tell me if you can't reproduce this easily, I'll provide more
details).