Re: fast bcopy...

From: Gabor Kovesdan <gabor_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:48:15 +0200
Em 03-05-2012 12:28, Steven Atreju escreveu:
> Yes, of course.
> Though i was kinda, even shocked, once i've seen this first:
>
>    http://marc.info/?l=dragonfly-commits&m=132241713812022&w=2
I also experimented a bit with some trivial libc functions when testing
a change for memcpy (still in queue, will send it out for review once I
have some more detailed benchamrks) and I also noticed that sometimes
the trivial C version performed just like the assembly code. It is
definitely something that needs some cleanup and I'm interested in
working on it but cannot afford too much time at the moment.

Gabor