Re: Daily, weekly, security scripts....

From: Willem Jan Withagen <wjw_at_digiware.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:01:28 +0200
On 2012-05-24 19:05, Doug Barton wrote:
> On 05/24/2012 03:49 AM, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
>> [I looked for a better list to drop this on, but other that freebsd-rc
>> nothing seems close.]
>
> freebsd-rc_at_ is not appropriate for discussing periodic, as the 2 are
> totally unrelated.

Hence I dropped it in current.

> At this time there is no dedicated maintainer for periodic, so if you
> find behavior that you don't like, and you've thoroughly exhausted the
> available configuration options, your only recourse is to submit a patch.

I have not exhausted all options, because I keep discovering things.

And given the long time with FreeBSD, I tend to reexamine man pages to
see what people have added and/or documented.

So before I start hammering at the scripts, I'll need to go through wat
is already there..

Thanx,
--WjW