Re: 9.1-RC3 feels okay :-)

From: CeDeROM <cederom_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 00:34:15 +0100
Isn't this a Xorg bug then? When I have no configuration file Hal should
provide the configuration, so sooner or later the mouse should start
moving... but is does not..

Do I get http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/aei.html correct that
when I am using xorg.conf there is no need for Hal and when I am using Hal
there is no need for xorg.conf?

Thanks :-)
Tomek