Re: Regression with ZFS on recent current

From: Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 19:38:56 +0200
On 10/17/12 19:24, Guido Falsi wrote:
> Hi!
>
> While testing portshaker I found a regression in latest current.
>
> portshaker depends on ZFS(when enabling ZFS support) remounting
> filesystems on the fly when changing the mountpoint property. This is
> working as expected on 9.x while on 10-current is not working. Problem
> has appeared sometime before October 3rd.
>
> Here is some sample output from a9.x machine and a 10-current one:

Forgot to add some information, both machines have root on ZFS, and the
mountpoint property of the main ZFS (tank for both) is set to "/".

The problem should be anyway reproducible on a different ZFS setup
without root when changing the mountpoint property of an already mounted
ZFS.

--
Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>