Re: A little question about safe mode

From: Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:19:33 +0300
That's not what I want; If you press question mark at root prompt - to view
choices, all devices are seen without /dev/, which leads further to single
user mode fall-in. You can see screens with this situation. I think patch
should be limited to ufs, then all should be ok - we could specify disk
with, or without leading "/dev/" and all will "just work". At least this is
how I see solution for this bug. Or, if this way is somehow bad - just
extend help, so there will be less bruises at this point.
Thanks.

Regards, Alexander Yerenkow