Re: Can't build FreeBSD-head with CLANG

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 00:26:21 -0700
On 08/30/2012 09:16, Dimitry Andric wrote:
> [Note that linking GPL-contaminated code into your
> kernel proper is, shall we say, "ideologically impure" ;-)  But that is
> not the issue here.]

Can you keep this kind of stuff to -chat please? The more we deal with
the technical aspects the better off we will all be.

I for one put ext2fs in my kernel config because I have critical stuff
on those file systems and I both do want the speed boost and don't want
to worry about what's going to happen when I boot a new kernel.

Tools, not policy.

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what