Re: pkg (aka pkgng) 1.0 released

From: Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:29:37 +0300
I just found out, that first call of pkg (which also known as bootstrap)
became interactive, and without options.

This kinda brokes a bit my automated image creation scripts (which builds
images from svn).
Would it be nice to have non-interactive bootstrap, maybe
pkg --bootstrap
or something similar.

 About interactivity - yes, currently it's one question, yes/no, but I
think it's better to make both way now, from beginning rather than later.
Thanks.

--
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow