Re: RE: rebooting nvidia + keyboard issues

From: Waitman Gobble <uzimac_at_da3m0n8t3r.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 00:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 11:07:55 -0700, Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>can you guys please ensure a PR is filed with all the information
>you've just included?
>
>the clang team would likely love to have this much information in a bug report.
>
>Thanks!
>

>adrian

OK is it good to know the two ports that i noticed didn't build with clang? Unfortunately I did not keep track of the ports, however I can make a script to iterate through all installed ports and do 'make' and see where it stops. OR Maybe there's an easier way. I'll try the nvidia port in a bit, but I think Thomas already has a good idea of what's going on.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA