Re: Re[2]: ipfilter(4) needs maintainer

From: Sam Fourman Jr. <sfourman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 15:58:54 -0400
I agree with this, we dont need 3 packet filters, it seems like we should
focus the people interested in working on packet filters,toward the packet
filter most actively maintained, the fact that there is 3 in base is
overkill, Just depreciate it and be done with it....
a new email, asking for help to bring pf closer to OpenBSD, is more of a
productive conversation.