Re: [CFT] VMware vmxnet3 ethernet driver

From: Joel Dahl <joel_at_vnode.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:32:18 +0200
6 aug 2013 kl. 08:05 skrev Bryan Venteicher <bryanv_at_daemoninthecloset.org>:

> [...]

Cool. I didn't know about vmt. I read the CVS log in the OpenBSD tree and it actually
seems to do most of what I need. Having all this working out of the box (without VMware
Tools installed) would be most welcome.

…but I guess VMware would consider this an unsupported configuration or something like
that, which sucks if/when I need to contact their support.

--
Joel