Re: P4 question. not really a freebsd but using with freebsd

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:40:17 +0800
On 12/13/13, 2:48 AM, Julian Elischer wrote:
> so I have a freebsd tree checked into perforce.
>  one particular subdirectory has been heavily modified to teh extent
> that it's not really hte same thing any more and I want to move it
> out to a separate place, and then replace it with the original
> contents so I can update the tree and get changes to that original
> directory.
>

> the only way I can thi
sorry.. something weird happened there..
I left this email partly written to go do something else and
Tunderbird seems to have sent it out several times while I was away
instead of doing saves to disk..
this happened immediately after upgrading to a new Thunderbird so I
think they may have a bug there.