Re: 7+ days of dogfood

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 07:25:14 +0000
--------
In message <20130210173150.GA77296_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>, Steve Kargl w
rites:

>> Have you submitted bugs? :)
>
>No.  At the time, I was more concerned with returning my laptop
>to some functioning form [...]

Steve,

First a hat-tip for even doing this in the first place, if more
committers ran -current, -current would work better.

Second, I wrote src/tools/tools/sysbuild to specifically address
the issue of being able to work, while running -current.

sysbuild allows you to build your system into an empty partition
while you're working (= good test of scheduler btw), then test
boot the new system, and fall back to the old if it caused too
much trouble.