Re: Possible bug in NFSv4 with krb5p security?

From: Doug Rabson <dfr_at_rabson.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:58:11 +0000
This may be a stupid question but does the user 'elias' exist in the local
password database?

If you are using heimdal from the base distribution and you have source,
you should be able to build them with debug information which may help.
When I was writing gssd, I mostly ran it under gdb to debug problems like
this. To build something in the base with debug information, go to the
directory in the source tree for that component and type something like
'make DEBUG_FLAGS=-g clean all install'.